Our client is one of the most well known and successful wind and solar developers and IPPs in the country. For their growing team in Warsaw, they are now looking for an experienced Project Engineer.
Collaborate actively in the development of engineering designs in the different phases: pre-design, basic engineering design and executive project of the Wind and PV Plants at country level in coordination with local and corporate teams assuring the most optimized designs and the inclusion of all technical specifications in their most upgrade version to guarantee technical suitability and technical and economic efficiency.
Create and implement best practices engineering vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
- SUPPORT TO M&A PROCESS:
- Collaborate with Business Engineering and Construction Area to perform Technical Due Diligences to acquire projects in different levels of Development performing CapEx estimations, risk analysis, technical reports…
- ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT:
- Execution of the development of engineering and designs in the different stages: pre-design, basic, executive and tender project, supervise technical feasibility of those ones assuring technical standards and project specific conditions.
- Challenge Technical Standards applicability and verify and justify deviations from them, to assure the technical solvency and the technical-economic efficiency of the projects.
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative engineering processes.
- Ensure strong communication between local E&C teams and Corporate Areas to facilitate exchange of information and to implement change, improvements and best practices
- ENGINEERING SPECIALIZED SUPPORT:
- Support the elaboration of the specifications for basic and executive projects; supervise the technical adequacy of them, ensuring the compliance with company standard and other specific project restraining in close coordination with Corporate Areas.
- Provide specialized technical support in the tender processes and assists E&C teams and, if only indirectly, Purchasing Department in the adjudication negotiation to guarantee the best technical-economic conditions in the awarding.
- STUDIES COORDINATION: Coordinate and validate with other Technical Support Units the execution of specific key studies (collector system, roads design, foundation design, noises, or others) for its integration in the engineering project, to minimize the risk associated to the construction process.
- PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT: Establish relationships with the main suppliers and providers for the whole value chain in order to include the most efficient technical and economical options to the engineering designs for each site.
- COMMON STANDARDS: Assure the application of the common standards in the studies and projects, supervising its adaptation to applicable local regulation, to avoid non-justified deviations and maximize the investment efficiency with all the technical warranty needed. Detects the inconsistencies of EDPR standards to adapt them to company reality.
- COMPANY POLICY AND LEGAL COMPLIANCE: Understand and apply policies to prevent occupational hazards, environment and quality to ensure implementation and compliance on tasks under their responsibility.
Degree in Electrical Engineering is required
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 years’ experience in design and redaction of different kind of projects for wind farms, PV Plants, substations and high voltages lines.
- Knowledge of substation´ SLD.
- Experience of planning, design, and engineering experience is required
- Experience in managing and supervision of engineering projects.
- Experience in coordination and planning in engineering teams and external engineering companies
- Experience in HVL and substations: Preparation and development of commercial and technical offers preferred
- Renewable Energy experience is preferred
- Power utility experience is preferred
- Knowledge of transmission systems, medium and high voltage substation electrical equipment, underground distribution systems, dynamics and stability modeling of Power Pools, the Interconnection
- English language.
- Knowledge of Power System software is preferred and/or EPLAN
- Normative and regulations.
- AutoCad, ArcGIS, MSOffice, Infraworks
- User level of office software.
- Proactive and resolutive skills
- Soft skills