Our client is one of the main developers of PV and BESS project in Poland. Currently for their growing TEAM they are looking for a Project Development Manager. The company is part of a large holding now hiring over 130 people in Poland with a strong regional project focus.
The main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage a pipeline of development projects, i.e. managing the whole development process starting from initial screening, managing the DD process of the projects, to finalising and signing DSA/SPA, and supervision of projects up to RTB status;
- Establish relationships with new developers and maintain appropriate relationships with existing ones to grow the pipeline in Poland;
- Identify, analyse, and respond to offers from developers;
- Evaluate the economic and technical feasibility of PV projects for development;
- Support project development and monitoring activities for the Polish market;
- Manage advisors during the due diligence and development phases;
- Support in market analyses and greenfield project development opportunity assessments in Poland;
- Maintains and updates reports on project pipeline status and progress for management and corporate HQ;
- Closely monitors PV market regulation, projects and players in the Polish market;
(S)he will closely collaborate with the Mercer team and other teams from other companies from the holding.
We are looking for an open-minded person, ambitious, assertive and fully committed to the development of renewable energy sources in Poland, open to new opportunities and people with a natural ability to build excellent relationships with business partners.
- 5+ years of experience in the renewable energy industry in the development of projects;
- Understanding the Polish renewable and PV market;
- Understanding the whole process of the development project from the greenfield to RTB status;
- Experience in technical analysis of PV projects;
- Experience in project management and tools required for the correct way of implementing projects;
- Experience in track record in financial modelling/project evaluation/valuations will be an added advantage;
- Thinking out-of-the-box, problem-solver, pro-active and results-oriented;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Effective skills to engage and communicate with all stakeholders internally and externally (legal team, construction & engineering team);