Our client is one of the leading renewable energy companies in Europe, the Americas and Asia Pacific. Part of an international holding of companies operating in the solar, BESS and in wind projects around the world. As their activity focuses in solar PV projects, we are now looking for a Project Development Manager for their team to be responsible for the development of projects in Poland. In this position you will be working with an international team of experts and take active part in the development of the project portfolio and analysis of projects for acquisition. Experience in DD of projects and in depth knowledge of local permitting is a must in this position.
- Obtaining Land rights
- Analyze information of projects and look for long-term co-development partners;
- Involvement in the processes of acquiring brown-field projects (RTB and in earlier stages) and in the development of greenfield projects in Poland;
- Coordination of project development and cooperation with subcontractors;
- Establish good relationships with local governments, public authorities and grid companies (i.e. DSO, TSO, ERO);
- Carry out market research and forward-looking analysis on the development projects;
Requirement & Required Skills:
- Bachelor degree preferred, engineering background preferred, good moral character and professional ethics;
- Familiar with the application process of relative documents (i.e. Lease Agreement, Zoning Decision/Local Development Plan, GCC, Environmental Decision, Building Permit) and other relevant professional knowledge;
- Familiar with the market information and policy dynamics of solar industry, familiar with the document application process of project development;
- More than 2 years’ experience in Renewables, in particular, the solar development and cooperation with public governments;
- Strong logic and tuning ability, good communication, organization and coordination ability, strong execution ability;
- Working on interesting and innovative investment projects.
- Attractive salary.
- Dynamic, stimulating and creative international work environment.
- The chance to work with cutting edge products and solutions in the RES sector.
We are ideally searching for someone based in Wielkopolskie or Mazowieckie region but any other location is also acceptable. You will be able to work from home with regular team gatherings in Warsaw or Poznan.