Our client is is a leading fund focused on renewable energy, energy transition and sustainable infrastructure.
Now expanding is presence in Europe and opening its office in Warsaw. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leading team and become part of rapidly growing success story.
Job Description Summary. As a member of the Warsaw based team, this role will focus on leading and managing project development (supervision on land acquisition, securing environmental and zoning decision, access to grid and building permits) of renewable power generation technologies mostly PV and wind. The ideal candidate should have track record in project development and commercial skills demonstrated by 2 years of experience, delivering projects on time and budget, and awareness of the market standards. This position required easiness in establishing and maintenance relation will all project shareholders and multi-disciplinary organization as well as good organization in managing of everyday tasks. This role will require a pro-active approach towards problem-solving, hard-work and commitment to execute viable opportunities and an open-minded collaborative approach to become an integral part of the team.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
- Development and coordination of implementation the wide portfolio of PV and Wind project on early stage of development;
- Close cooperation with the rest of the Construction and Development teamworkers. Providing status reports to the management.
- Adequately budgeting, planning, organising, monitoring, and reporting on all phases of a project’s life cycle
- Negotiation with clients/contractors and other third parties, preparation and coordination of contracts;
- Communication and relationship building with public authorities;
- Financial and technological analysis of renewable energy projects, selection of optimal solutions; Coordinate the project financially and operationally (to identify all needed project parties considering different interests, and to involve them to the project; contractors, subcontractors, land owners, DSOs, etc.)
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in project management (renewable projects will be an advantage);
- Ability to express thought clearly and accurately, provide the necessary, accurate and properly processed information;
- Ability to read drawings, diagrams, other design documentation;
- Knowledge of the development process, rules of obtaining all decision, legislation;
- Ability to properly respond to emerging problems and solve them;
- Active interest in technological innovation and aspiration for improvement;
- Experience in development and/or construction projects would be an advantage;
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to perform under tight deadlines and multiple projects concurrently;
- Be fluent in English and Polish;
- Interesting work, opportunity to create great renewable project,
- Autonomy in operation;
- Full support and guidance of your supervisor
- Opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic and international team;
- Competitive salary;
- Employee benefits;
- Essential work tools;
- Career opportunities in the Group