Our client is one of the largest IPPs investing in renewable energy in Europe. For their expanding team in Budapest we are looking for an expert in project development and permitting. Manage the necessary actions in the promotion of future solar plants and wind, in accordance with the company guidelines, in order to build, develop, boost and support the portfolio of the solar and wind activity to the successful fulfilment of the business plan.
You will take part of coordination of business activities from the identification of opportunities to contracting with the owners and the support of the communities involved and internal departments.
- Scouting, reviewing new sites according to standard site visits.
- Evaluate site potential using specific softwares (e.g AutoCAD, PVSyst, PVcase, Solargis)
- Take part in Due Diligence procedures, review technical and authority documentations according to the company’s standards.
- Qualify projects with a view to integrating them into the development process
- Take part in preparations to secure land through purchase or lease contracts.
- Represent the company with local public or private actors, TSO/DSO, Authorities, and communities in order to make known and accepted projects and the company
- Initiate the launch of the procedures to apply for necessary permits.
REQUIRED ACADEMIC SKILLS: Obtained BA degree is a must on one of the next fields: Energy Engineer/ Electrical Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer. Planned or ongoing MA degree on the mentioned areas is OK.
- Languages: Hungarian (native) and English (intermediate or negotiation level)
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
At least 2-5 years of experience in PV or other renewable development, or similar requiring project management with communities
- B category driving license
- Availability for travelling through national territory
- Capability to use the following softwares is an advantage: SIG software, AutoCad, Pack office, PV production modelling tools (for e.g. PVSyst, PVcase)