Our client is one of the leading energy generation and project development companies in Poland, specialized in wind and solar project development. Curently for their development team in Warsaw, they are looking for a developer experienced in wind and solar projects and with excellent connections with local authorities in Spain.
in this role you will be supporting the necessary actions in the promotion of future wind and solar plants, in accordance with the company guidelines, in order to build, develop, boost and support the portfolio of the solar and wind activity to the successful fulfillment of the business plan.
You will autonomously manage the business from the identification of opportunities to contracting with the owners and the support of the communities involved.
– Explore new and relevant sites through targeted personal research or through results made available by the GIS Team, with public and private actors
– Develop and animate a network of business introducers
– Qualify projects with a view to integrating them into the development process
– Secure land through the negotiation and signing of promises of lease
– Represent the company with local public or private actors, state services and communities in order to make known and accepted projects and the company
– Initiate the launch of the procedures to apply for Single permit achievement coordinating the activities to set up all the docs in compliance with applicable law.
REQUIRED ACADEMIC SKILLS: School of Management or University Degree
Languages: Polish and English
Tools: SIG software, pack office
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
2 – 3 years of experience in PV and Wind development, or similar requiring project management with communities