The Offshore Project Controller will lead the reporting and scheduling activities of offshore wind projects in Poland.
Whilst the focus of this role will be on currently developed offshore projects, it is also expected that the role will provide ad-hoc support as OW investigates new offshore wind opportunities.
- Develop, maintain and operate the relevant Offshore Capital Expenditure and Operational Expenditure forecast models
- Control project Development Expenditures in line with budget and schedule assumptions.
- Provide detailed monthly forecasts and analyse deviations from project budget
- Develop and maintain maintain project development programme until FID
- Cooperate closely with development, risk, procurement and technical departments to assure consistent project development schedule and budget
- Manage monthly and quarterly financial and schedule reporting activities
- Build models and carry out ad-hoc analysis in order to facilitate project decision making and maximization of shareholder return
- Where required, support the company’s work in monitoring and engaging in regulatory matters associated with the development and construction of offshore wind farm projects.
- Coordinate and control cash flows on the project.
Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related field
Proficient in Polish & English is a must
A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience within the renewable energy sector is required. Experience in the development phase of projects is preferred. Experience in offshore wind development is desirable.
Experience in a multi-disciplinary project environment is required. Demonstrable knowledge in all of the following areas is required:
- PROFESSIONAL OR ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE IN SOPHISTICATED MODELING OR SIMILAR ADVANCED EXCEL BASED MODELING SKILLS ARE ESSENTIAL
- DEMONSTRABLE BUSINESS, ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE OF ENERGY OR OTHER INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS
- EXCELLENT LOGICAL STRUCTURING AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- PLANNING AND CONTROLLING TOOLS KNOWLEDGE
- SAP KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- IFRS KNOWLEDGE AND WILL BE A PLUS
Strong communication skills; a self-starter who can work on their own initiative; strong interpersonal / team working skills; design management; project management.
Job Location Warsaw.
Availability to travel might be required.