Our client is a worldwide product manufacturer and a leader within wind energy product development, manufacturing and optimisation. Their Project Optimisation department, a small team of experts that works on innovative ideas to improve the company’s competitiveness in large customer projects is now looking for a Product Manager responsible for Project Optimisation. With this goal in mind the team is analysing technical and commercial opportunities in all project areas to continuously reduce the Cost of Energy (COE).
As Product Manager – Project Optimization your main goal is to identify new ideas for product improvements with focus on large customer projects and to ensure that technical solutions are provided in time for critical project milestones. Within your function you will report to the Director Project Optimization. This is an ideal position for someone interested in proposing technical optimization of projects.
- Use your technical knowledge and understanding of commercial levers to drive the optimization of projects from a total value and Cost of Energy perspective, both internally and in customer workshops
- Closely align with our expert departments in engineering, wind & site assessment, sales and service to identify new value-creating opportunities
- Run analytics to optimize the project and maximize the coimpay’s profitability (commercial analytics, financial analysis, etc.)
- Make sure that all requirements are clear and that new project optimization ideas are assessed efficiently in the organization, while continuously improving our processes
- Completed university studies in the field of Engineering (M.Sc. or equivalent) or a Business/Economics degree with a strong technical background
- Several years of relevant experience in product management, product development, project development or technical sales, ideally in the (wind) energy industry and large international company
- Able to build a strong relationship and clearly communicate within a global organization
- Highly analytical with a holistic approach and strong problem solving skills
- Self-driven with demonstrated ability to bring topics to success in a complex environment
- Fluent in English and additional language would be a plus
The company offers:
A competitive salary and benefits package
Bonus for performance
Lunch and transport discount vouchers