Our client is one of the key investors in offshore renewable energy in the world. Currently they are initiating their expansion in The Netherlands and looking for a Coordinate local BU and HQ participation in sector meetings and work groups of NWEA and TKI
- Coordinate local Bu participation in main industry groups, congresses, fairs, workshops
- Monitor the regulatory and electricity market environment with special focus on the legislative framework for offshore wind tendering (i.e. tender rules)”
- Support local Head and company’s HQ in bids preparation
- Follow up status on the onshore and offshore interconnection permitting and works
- Follow up status of the appropriate assessment, environmental impact analysis and permitting done by the Government for the new tender zones
- Analyse the stakeholders and competition landscape for the Dutch Wind offshore market including presentation of competitor’s strategy and identification of suitable partner(s) for the Dutch market
- Support and prepare summaries on the main local specificities for consultation with the company’s headquarter
- Identify synergies with other technologies or projects and seek local innovations to get/have strategic advances in the upcoming bidding processes
- Prepare detailed Origination Report to provide the Business Development team with all necessary information to start up the bidding process.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
- University degree
- Languages: Dutch is native language, ability to read, write and speak English fluently. Other languages are a strong plus
- Experience in Business development (e.g. participation in former Dutch Offshore wind bids)
- Knowledge on how the electricity industry and its regulation works
- Connections and experienced active participation with the sector entities is a plus
- Excellent social, inter-personal, public-speaking and negotiation skills
- Proactive and results-driven profile
- Strong capacity to synthesize and to prioritize
- Proficiency with IT tools such as:
- MS-Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- GIS software
- Availability to travel on a regular basis to different countries
Our client offers and attractive salary package, bonus for performance, training schemes, company tools among other benefits.