Due to its fast growth our client, a major actor in Renewable Energy in the world is entering the Polish market and they are now looking for hire an Operations and Development director for their business in Poland. The company is one of the key providers or solar installations for commercial purposes and urban utilities and is present at the moment in more than 10 countries around the world.
The Operations & Development Director role is to guarantee the success of the company in Poland, in terms of business development and operations (projects delivery).
You will report to the Deputy Head of International Development, and (with a dotted line reporting) to the Operations Manager.
Main responsibilities (not limited to):
- Deploy the company’s strategy in Poland alongside the International Development Business Unit of the organisation
- Commercial Development to reach the objectives set
- Ensure the successful development of operations and projects
Ensure the compliance with company procedures and processes in Health & Safety, Environment and Quality
- Business School / Management / Engineering degree
- Professional experience in a similar role
- Solid management experience
- Positive and motivated attitude
Rigour and sense of responsibility
Good oral and written communication skills (English & Polish)
Excellent IT skills, (MS Excel, Outlook & Word)
Ability to multitask effectively;
Good time management and prioritization skills