Our client is the third largest power producer from renewable sources in the world and one of the leading investors in wind and solar energy in France. For their O&M department they are now looking for an O&M Support engineer- the role is focused on engineering but you will also have a lot of administrative and financial responsibilities giving you a complete outlook into the the area from all its angles. You will be speaking with different stakeholders involved in O&M of wind and solar farms in France and Belgium and will have a complete overview of the operational and technical maintenance process.
Support for O&M team:
- Support for SAP, contract knowledge, IT Tools, etc
- Accounting representative for O&M (expertise on SAP, invoice understanding)
- Weekly followup of wind farms main events in relation with head quarter
- O&M contract invoicing management (implementation in SAP and implementation of invoicing)
- Bonus and penalty management
- Management of overdue in relation with accounting department
- Continuous improvement of O&M procedures. Elaboration of tutorials
- Entry point in O&M Service for external departments demands
- Participation to yearly Budget Opex definition
Generalist Engineer. Specialization in Energy as a plus.
French and English
Technical and organizational skills
Strong adaptability and good interpersonal skills
Computer skills (IT in general, pack office). SAP as a plus.
Driver licence B