Our client is one of the largest offshore wind investors in the world. Currently for their projects in France we are looking for an experienced O&M Engineer with experience in maintenance of wind turbines, foundations, cables among other structures. The ideal candidate will ideally have experience in offshore oil and gas, offshore or onshore wind. The candidate can be based in Paris or Dieppe.
- You will be working in a multi-disciplinary environment and be contributing to the global energy transition.
- As an O&M Engineer – Offshore Wind you will be supporting the O&M strategy and managing O&M projects from A to Z.
- You will be coordinating and executing offshore maintenance campaigns including necessary follow-up (analysis, investigation, etc.) and the logistic coordination (vessels, crew, materials, etc.).
- In this role you will be implementing improvement projects to ensure and prolong the lifetime of the assets.
- As an O&M Engineer – Offshore Wind you will be supervising subcontractors and developing constructive and long-term relationships.
- You will be sharing Lessons Learned on the related activities and advise technical solutions and procedural improvements.
- You have a relevant Master’s in Engineering (Construction, Electromechanics, Civil, Mechanical, Marine, etc.) or equivalent by experience.
- You have preferably experience in the wind industry or in utility-scale energy projects.
- Technical and practical knowledge of wind turbines, foundations, cables, etc. is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written) is a must in combination as well as knowledge of French.
- You are able to manage your own workload, you are hands-on oriented and can meet demanding timelines.
Our client offers
- A permanent unlimited employment contract
- Bonus for performance
- Lunch vouchers
- Possibility to grow within an International team and grow within the team into a more senior role