Our client is a global IPP with a stable and long experience operating in Poland.
Currently for their offshore project development team they are looking for a specialist with experience in Wind Project Development for the position of Offshore Wind Project Development Specialist.
Your main tasks in this role will be to:
▪ Develop and manage the development phase engineering programme, identifying all key activities required to define and refine projects such that they can meet key stage gates.
▪ Manage land acquisition for onshore export cable infrastructure and onshore substation.
▪ Work on development and permitting of wind farm infrastructure, including offshore and onshore cable route location and permitting.
▪ Manage and control project documentation
▪ Engage with port authorities and work on development of infrastructure for construction and operation of offshore wind project.
▪ Work on development of offshore supply chain but implementing best practices and share experiences from other offshore wind markets
▪ Report progress on permitting work during the project development phase.
▪ Support grid connection process.
▪ Where required, support the company’s work in monitoring and engaging in regulatory matters associated with the development and construction of offshore wind farm projects.
REQUIRED ACADEMIC SKILLS
A masters/bachelor degree in engineering or management discipline.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
A minimum of 5 years’ experience within the wind energy sector is required. Experience in the development phase of projects is preferred. Experience in offshore wind development is desirable.
Experience in a multi-disciplinary project environment is required. Demonstrable knowledge in all of the following areas is required:
- • Consenting processes associated with offshore wind farms in Poland
- • Wind farm and transmission asset developmet processes with particular focus on early stage project definition and optimisation.
- • Wind farm and transmission asset development timescales.
- • Offshore wind energy supply chain and logistics.
- • Planning and consenting processes associated with onshore and offshore transmission assets.
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES: Strong communication skills; a self-starter who can work on their own initiative; strong interpersonal / team working skills; design management; project management.
LANGUAGES: Fluent in Polish and English.
MOBILITY: Flexibility to travel.