Our client is an investor with wind and solar projects in Poland under development and operations with over 15 years of experience in Poland. They are part of an international investment group present in many continents. Currently for their office in Poland they are looking for an Office Assistant who will also be responsible for assisting the financial department in document archiving and document control.
In this role you will
- support the management in all administrative activities including printing and preparing documents, templates, organizing trips and meetings, being in contact with external clients and vendors
- you will also be supporting the finance department in all issues related to document archiving and control. Mainly organizing invoices and making sure the proper documentation is sent and archived on the system
- supporting some marketing activities related to the presentation of the company in external events from the energy industry.
We are looking for
- someone with great ability to listen, communicate and lear, open to grow in a developing organization
- with advanced level of English and excellent command of Office and strong IT skills
- able to work independently and with great initiative to go the extra mile and propose new solutions
- knowledge of Spanish will be a plus
Private health insurance