This is an opportunity to work for a well-established company with short decision routes and a solid chance to make your mark. You will become part of a team where your individual skills are valued. As our client is building a team in Germany, you will join company at an early stage and work strategically with the development of Company presence in the country. This involves working in an agile manner, handling whatever tasks that come your way, so flexibility and creativity is key.
As a Managing Director, you will be responsible to exploits the entire value chain in the field of renewable technologies and future-oriented concepts.
From the planning and engineering of the high-tech systems to their financing and implementation, everything comes from a single source in close cooperation with the various companies in our group.
We would like you to implement our projects with high efficiency along tightly managed processes and with well-established teams.
You will be part of the company Origination (Business Development) function, and report directly to our Group CEO in Switzerland. Your educational background is preferably in engineering or business at university level or equivalent.
To be suitable for this role, we believe that you have experience of business and project development in the renewable energy sector, and if you have in-depth knowledge of solar development this is a merit.
Knowledge of local planning and development guidelines for large-scale projects is a must.
The main office will ideally be based in Germany. In this role you will be responsible for the
- Establishment and management of our German subsidiary
- Creation of a reliable project pipeline
- Preparation of project planning as well as management of the project team to achieve the project goals
- Regular reporting directly to the mother company
- Review and assessment of project acquisitions
- Representation of the company on the German market as well as establishment of a network
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Completed technical or commercial University Degree and ideally many years of professional experience with management responsibility
- Experience in the development and realization of renewable energy projects
- Ability to inspire people to achieve ambitious goals
- Competence to build a team in the short term and to develop it in the long term
- Knowledge of the German market for renewable energies
- Willingness to travel within Germany and to the HQ of the company in Europe
- You are ideally a German native speaker and speak conversationally fluent English.
Our client is offering an attractive salary plus benefits package, bonus for performance, trainings among other benefits.
This is a full-time position, based in Germany, and you can expect the role to involve some travelling.