Our client is one of the key investors in renewable energy- focusing on wind, solar, substation and energy storage infrastructure projects. Currently they are looking for a Country Manager for their Polish subsidiary to be responsible for the development of the projects, establishment of the office and creation of the team in Poland.
The main office will ideally be based in Wroclaw or Poznan, alternatively Szczecin, Gdansk or Warsaw. In this role you will be responsible for the
- Establishment and management of our Polish subsidiary
- Creation of a reliable project pipeline
- Development of wind and solar projects from market observation to concept creation and implementation
- Preparation of project planning as well as management of the project team to achieve the project goals
- Regular reporting directly to the mother company
- Review and assessment of project acquisitions
- Representation of the company on the Polish market as well as establishment of a network
- Establish partnership cooperation for wind/solar project joint development or acquisition
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Completed technical or commercial University Degree and ideally many years of professional experience with management responsibility
- Experience in the development and realization of renewable energy projects
- Ability to inspire people to achieve ambitious goals
- Competence to build a team in the short term and to develop it in the long term
- Knowledge of the Polish market for renewable energies
- Willingness to travel within Poland and to the HQ of the company in Europe
- You are ideally a Polish native speaker and speak conversationally fluent English.
Our client is offering an attractive salary plus benefits package, bonus for performance, trainings among other benefits.