Our client is one of the key investors in Poland in wind and solar energy projects. Currently for their growing team in Poland we are looking for M&A Expert.
Analyzes data and provides support to the M&A Manager by collecting and validating internal and external data. Active role in M&A transactions, including direct contact with the external and internal clients, coordination of due diligence process and management of the transaction timeline.
- Supports M&A Manager in day-to-day operations;
- Performs financial analysis by gathering and validating organization knowledge;
- Supports due diligence process regarding Wind and PV farms transactions;
- Supports the information flow inside organization;
- Participates in meetings with investors regarding Wind and PV farms transactions;
- Prepares materials for Investment Committees
- Presents projects in the Investment Committees
- University Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or Management.
- 2 years of experience in one of the Big4 companies or in an investment boutique.
- Advanced English;
- Advanced Excel and MS Office;
- Advanced analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills.