For our client, a large solar PV IPP with a large project portfolio in Poland and the rest of Europe, we are currently looking for a Legal Associate to work within the Legal Team in their Warsaw offices. Our client is part of a large international infrastructure fund and is now developing project in Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Greece and LATAM. You will be working alongside more senior colleagues in important project development as well as project acquisition transactions.
For this role we are looking for an enthusiastic legal professional with up to 6 years of experience in
- Contract law, especially related to EPCM or O&M contracts.
- Real Estate law, related mainly to leasing or purchase of lands for PV farm development
- Excellent command of Civil Law and Energy Law
- Knowledge or experience in M&A will be a plus
Experience of the ideal candidate
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in construction companies, real estate developers or IPPs or legal firms specialized in the above mentioned areas
- Excellent command of English is a must
- Outgoing, open to work in a fast and dynamic environment and open to learn and gain experience.
- An efficient and open communicator, with the ability to relate to other team members and external stakeholders and authorities
- Open to travel when required (not often).
Our client provides an attractive salary plus a benefits package including yearly bonus, private health insurance, among others.