Our client is one of the most well known and successful wind and solar developers and IPPs in the country. For their growing team in Warsaw, they are now looking for an experienced Legal Advisor.
Legal Advisor operates with supervision from the other members of the international legal corporate team and Head of Legal in Poland. The M&A Legal Advisor must work cooperatively with business unit representatives and all departments, with special pressure on M&A transactions.
Providing expert legal advisory on following areas of law: Corporate, M&A, Finance and Construction/Infrastructure, Energy including RES,
Providing counseling and advising BU and M&A team on the Polish legal issues, compliance and legal risk management concerning M&A transactions,
Conducting legal analysis, research and reviews on a variety of legal issues, national laws, and risk evaluation of M&A transactions,
Development of legal strategies by contributing business orientated and entrepreneurial solutions in given M&A transactions processes.
- corporate, M&A, Financial, Construction Law;
- analytical mindset with an ability to pro-actively anticipate areas of risk and initiate
efforts to address them;
- ability of acting as a M&A project legal team member in M&A processes
- ability to partner with other departments to achieve company goals that cross multiple
functions in M&A processes;
- proven experience in representing the legal function in M&A transactions, including
strategic initiatives; experience in wind/PV company is a strong asset senior enough to solve problems and cooperate with other teams including M&A, development, finance energy law, including RES, is a must can-do attitude, problem-solver, flexible, hands-on and proactive approach, challenge-driven, result-oriented person
- FLUENCY IN POLISH AND ENGLISH IS A MUST
- The company is open for a B2B or Permanent contract.