Our client is an international investor in renewable energy sources with one of the largest portfolio of solar projects in Poland.
We are currently looking for a Lease Contract Administrator for the Operations and Maintenance team.
The person in this position will be responsible for the relationship with the land owners from the administrative side and will verify the contracts in terms of formal and legal.
– Higher education, preferred fields: economics / accounting / administration,
– A minimum of 2 years of experience in administering contracts,
– Basic knowledge of real estate management regulations, property rights, inheritance law,
– Very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and Power Point,
– Communication skills, the ability to think analytically and work in a team,
– Independence and good organization of own work as well as systematic and consistent action,
– Experience in the analysis of contracts, tax obligations, preparation of tax declarations (e.g. real estate tax)
– Communicative knowledge of English,
– Experience in working with databases is welcome,
– Knowledge of the specifics of the renewable energy industry will be an additional advantage
– Management of lease and derivative contracts (e.g. easements),
– Verification of contracts, updating of records and databases
– Cooperation with current and potential landlords of real estate and with municipalities, subcontractors in order to perform contracts and obligations on an ongoing basis,
– Keeping records of contracts, – Creation and analysis of reports,
– Verification of settlements with contractors along with budgetary control,
COMPANY OFFERS: Employment contract or B2B contract, Private healthcare Performance Bonus ,Working tools, Training, Work in an interesting international environment