Our client is one of the leading construction companies in the wind and solar energy sector. Currently for their project in Satu Mare they are looking for a Junior QA specialist with experience in QA and QC management in construction sites. The person in this position will be 5 days per week on site, with all expenses and accommodation paid by the company and to then spend weekends at home (the company pays for transport). This will initially be a one year employment contract with the possibility to extend into a permanent unlimited contract after this period of time. Our client is one of the leaders in the industry and is looking for young candidates open to learn in a dynamic environment and gain experience in projects in Romania and abroad.
The person in this position:
- Confers with superiors on unusual matters.
- Leads project-wide system audits, as directed by a more senior Quality Assurance Specialist
- Writes quality plans, procedures and audit checklists.
- Verifies quality standards and test procedures for the design and product evaluation to attain quality economically and efficiently.
- Provides quality assurance support to ensure that products are acquired and installed as well as construction works conducted in accordance with customer and company quality requirements.
- Ensure sampling plans, quality standards and quality control instructions are utilized in assessing the quality levels of projects and processes.
- Documents evaluation, testing and correction.
- Provides recommendations concerning the disposition of defective materials and maintains a continuous awareness of quality problems.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Under general supervision, possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Completes assignments that are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity.
- May provide technical guidance to lower level engineers, technicians and inspectors
- Bachelors Degree + 2 years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- At least 2 years of experience in QA or QC in a construction site
- Heavy civil construction experience
- Concrete inspection and concrete testing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products; including Excel and Microsoft Word
- At least upper intermediate level of English