Our client is one of the leading international companies in the energy sector, investing in Poland in wind and solar projects for over 15 years. Currently for their Warsaw office they are looking for a Junior Project Manager to support the team in the development of large scale renewable energy projects, including Battery Storage and new res technologies.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the technical viability of the project
- Participating in the technical DD of the projects
- Support the grid connection and permitting process
- evaluate different technologies that could be implemented in the project
- participate in the permitting process
This is a great opportunity for someone during his or her engineering studies willing to gain more experience in the energy sector. The company will provide trainings and the chance to participate in different stages of project development.
Who are we looking for:
- Engineer with Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Environmental background
- Positive attitude and hands on approach
- Openness to learn and gain experience
- Good level of English as it will be one of the main languages used at work
- Flexibility and adaptability
The company offers flexible hours of work from their office, trainings, company tools, employment based on B2B