Our client is one of the leading IPPs in the Italian market, an international corporation with presence in 5 continents. For their office in Milan, we are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager to be a support in the project development process. In this position you will be working with more experienced Project Managers in tasks like
- negotiations with local authorities and land owners
- analysing with the legal department lease contracts and other legal documentation
- organising and managing wind or solar resource assessment campaigns and collaborate closely with the Energy Assessment department in providing relevant data to create a layout of the plant
- coordinate all environmental permitting and socio-environmental assessment
- help in providing all needed technical information for the technical due diligence of the project
We are looking for candidates just graduated or with tops 2 years of professional experience for this position with an industry related background in environmental sciences or electrical/power engineering or law. Analytical abilities, passion for renewables as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills as essential for the position. Frequent travelling (once the pandemic situation permits) will be part of the job.
Our client offers a permanent position, with an intense learning curve and possibilities to grow in an international setting.