Our client is one of the leading solar energy investors in Poland with a large portfolio of projects in the country and also in the rest of the CEE region. For their growing team they are currently looking for a Logistics Specialist with excellent knowledge of English and ideally previous experience in the solar sector.
• Coordination of transports, planning, control of transport documentation,
• Ongoing contact with customs agencies, handling customs documentation,
• Cooperation with the Logistics Operator in the field of the correct flow of materials, documentation, including activity settlement.
• Creating and controlling administrative documentation, • Cooperation with other departments of the company and external institutions to the extent necessary.
• Support for the reporting process to BDO,
• Cooperation with Electrical and Electrical Equipment Recovery Organizations, including packaging materials, accounting for materials introduced to the Polish market (environmental issues)
Requirements: • Fluency in English, • Completed studies in logistics, or experience in this area, • Knowledge of MS Office, with particular emphasis on MS Excel, • Ability to work in a team, accuracy and responsibility in performing assigned tasks, • Knowledge of issues related to logistics and warehouse management will be an additional advantage, • Knowledge of environmental issues related to the registration and reporting of environmental issues will be an additional advantage
Our client offers a permanent employment contract, plus a yearly bonus, private health insurance and company tools among other benefits.