Our client is one of the leading developers and investors in renewable energy projects. Currently for their M&A Team in Poland we are looking for a Junior Acquisition Analyst for their team in Warsaw. This is an office based role within an international team of experts focused on the renewable energy market within one of the leaders in the industry.
(M&A) Analyst – Renewable Energy Projects will be responsible to support senior team members to acquire solar pv projects at Ready-to-Build (RtB) status in Poland annually.
Main responsibilities includes (but not limited to):
- Assist in conducting due diligence on potential acquisition targets, assessing technical, legal, regulatory, and environmental aspects of RES projects.
- Conduct financial modeling and valuation analyses to assess the feasibility and profitability of potential RES projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to review contracts, permits, and other project documentation Deal Structuring
- Support senior team members in structuring deals and negotiating terms with potential partners or sellers,
- Collaborate with legal and financial teams to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards, Communication:
- Prepare and present reports, summaries, and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Engage in effective communication with external parties, including potential partners, sellers, and industry experts.= Project Management
• Assist in managing the end-to-end M&A process, ensuring timelines are met and key milestones achieved.
Coordinate with various internal teams to facilitate a smooth transition during the acquisition or partnership integration.
Documentation and Compliance:
- Assist in the preparation of legal and transactional documentation, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards governing renewable energy projects
- 1-2 years M&A Experience
- Knowledge of the renewable energy sector, e.g. wind, solar, and otherRES technologies.
- Familiarity with M&A processes, due diligence, and deal structuring.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Effective skills to engage and communicate with all stakeholdersinternally and externally (legal team, construction & engineering team)
- Good managing of time/delivering deadlines.
Very good MS Office skills
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, engineering, or a related field.
• Business fluency in Polish and English
Our client offers an attractive salary and bonus scheme, based on the results, private health insurance. Only office based work is possible. The company is open for both a B2B or employment contract.