Our client is one of the leaders in wind farm construction and wind turbine maintenance services. Currently due to the expansion of their business in Russia they are looking to hire an experienced HSEQ Manager with 3 to 5 years of experience and knowledge of international and local HSE regulations and standards.
The tasks will include general, as well as specialized work and are described as follows:
- Support the Company for the implementation of HSE laws and regulations and QHSE documentation
- Regulatory watch, identification of the applicable requirements, compliance assessment, proposal of actions to achieve or maintain compliance
- Health and Safety at Work: site management and coordination, contractor management, works at height, lifting and handling, electrical hazards (low voltage and medium/high voltage), mechanical hazards, Machinery Directive / Machinery compliance, etc.
- Environment: wind energy project specific requirements, works near utilities and networks (e.g. underground or overhead facilities), waste management
- Handling requests from customers, suppliers, authorities
- Support and advise Management and local Departments
- Preparation of risk analysis / risk assessment documentation and method statements
- Reporting and investigation of QHSE related events and observations (incidents, preventive reports), definition and implementation of corrective actions
- Definition of HSE related training requirements and of HSE requirements for contractors
- Internal and external QHSE MS audits, including supplier audits
- QHSE awareness initiatives or training
- Participation in the workgroups set up by local wind energy associations
- Involvement in the Regional QHSE network
- Engineer’s degree with at least 3 to 5 years in similar position or in HSE supervision/coordination (construction, operation, maintenance)
- In-depth knowledge of country specific HSE laws and regulations
- Certificates in ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, VCA standards ]is an advantage
- Knowledge of methods in risk analysis/assessment, incident investigation
- Safety first attitude, organizational and coordination skills are necessary
- Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s licence
- Fluent in English is a must
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application in English.