Our client, an international offshore wind investor present in many countries, is currently looking for an experienced HSEQ Manager for its Polish operations
Plan, organize and direct the development and construction of all offshore and project activities in the assigned area of responsibility.
Responsible to deliver excellence and continual improvement in the areas of HSEQ,
Support appropriate initiatives under general policy to ensure the achievement of the company’s strategic objectives.
- Develop, implement, and improve HSEQ policies.
- Develop, implement, and improve HSEQ management systems.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Work with all departments and act as a focal point for sustainability in all offshore and
OW activities, supporting objectives.
- Plan, organize and direct the effective management of health and safety across
corporate and project activities including effective coordination of corrective and
- Establish, communicate, and manage the standards of HSEQ reporting, data and
indicators required in all activities both internally and externally.
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation of HSEQ information and data
together with the heads of business units and corporate departments.
- Support human resources to ensure that the HSEQ competency requirements of all staff
are understood and developed.
- Develop, Support and implement the learning and development needs of project and
- Support all departments in the selection and management of contractors.
- Coordinate HSEQ budgeting and expenditure
- Represent OW to agencies, public and private institutions.
Degree in relevant discipline
The project has an international team of employees and the working language is English. Polish is a high valuable plus.
7 to 10 years’ experience. Experience with offshore and marine operations; Experience with marine emergency response and business continuity; Experience with engineering and design; Experience with offshore project development; Experience with Safety, Environmental and Quality management systems.
Accident and Incident Investigation; Root Cause Analysis; Quality Management Techniques; Human Factors and Inherently Safe Design; Behavioral Safety; Environmental Impact Assessment; Project Management; Risk Management; Sustainability; Security; International, Marine Legislation; Safety, Environmental and Marine Legislation of the assigned area; Information and Knowledge Management; Excel, Visio, Microsoft Project, Word and PowerPoint.
Capability to provide strong leadership to a team of project staff and to lead relationships with suppliers of the relevant package. Proactive approach to optimizations and improvements. Ability to communicate across all levels of the project team and to support (and manage where required) the relationship with external stakeholders. A pro-active approach to project and contract management in order to identify risks and opportunities early and initiate appropriate actions.
Job Location will be Warsaw or Gdynia. Availability to travel will be required. (40% of time)
Our client offers a permanent unlimited contract (this is not a limited freelance assignment) with additional benefits such as a yearly bonus, trainings, private health insurance, multisport card among others.