Our client is an international corporation specialised in wind energy services and product development. Due to their rapid growth in The Netherlands, they are now looking for an HR-People and Culture Manager responsible for the country for a part time position. The HR Manager is responsible for all HR activities such as recruiting, development, employment issues, compensation and benefits and employment law. As an HR Generalist you will provide direction and advice on all strategic and operational aspects of People & Culture and its potential impact within your area of responsibility to our management and to our employees.
Your main tasks are described in detail as follows:
- Manage effective recruitment processes & onboarding in your realm of responsibility in close cooperation with line management and Corporate People & Culture
- Execute all operative HR tasks from the start until the termination of an employment (incl. contract management, preparation of payroll for processing).
- Advise and assist our Management regarding employment issues and disciplinary actions
- Responsible for executing P&C employment lifecycle matters such as employment contracts management, absence management, issuing employment certificates, attestations and reports and taking care of personal records and maintain the HR master data system
- Provide support to the employees on various employment life cycle matters
- Oversee talent management, training and development initiatives as well as employee engagement and performance management
- Prepare & conduct yearly corporate P&C processes such as development conferences, Salary Increases, Bonus payouts
- Be involved as necessary in the preparation and following up of budgets for personnel operations and forecast
- Develop, administrate and modify compensation, benefits and performance management systems in alignment with Corporate People & Culture
- Implement local programs, policies and procedures for the Netherlands as well as providing advice, assistance and follow-up on group and company policies, procedures and documentation
- Ensure HR compliance with local laws & collective labor agreements and company standards
- Responsible for providing all regular and required information to Corporate People & Culture including regular reporting and data maintenance (Success Factors)
- Support and manage organizational change and transformation projects supporting the business where necessary
In your function as People & Culture HR Manager you are located in Zwolle and will report directly to the Country Manager Netherlands and functionally to the Director People & Culture Division Europe. You will be the first point of contact for all HR related issues in our subsidiaries in the Netherlands.
You should hold minimum a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology or Sociology with major course in Human Resources Management.
Moreover, you should have the following skills and qualification:
- Several years of experience as HR Manager/Generalist, preferably within a mid-size technical/engineering company that operates internationally
- In-depth knowledge of Dutch labor and experience with union trade agreements
- Proactive & confident personality who is ready to take responsibility
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation and creative in finding and implementing solutions
- Flexibility and ability to deal with a number of issues running concurrently
- Hands on approach in working with line management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good IT skills required (MS Office; SAP Success Factors is a plus)
- Fluent in Dutch and English