Our client is one of the leaders in the renewable energy industry and currently is searching for an experienced HR BP or HR Manager to join their People and Culture international team and take over the HR area in the CEE region. Your main focus will be on Poland, Baltics, Ukraine, Romania among other possible new markets that will expand and open in Eastern Europe.
The HR Manager
- Implements and develops HR policy in the regional business unit in compliance with the local and corporate strategy,
- Manages work of HR department, leads and coaches HR team;
- Develops and monitors overall HR activities strategies, programs and training schemes according to the needs of each BU
- Manages payroll, HR administration and cost control processes through external suppliers
- Ensures legal compliance within HRM processes, recommends appropriate changes in HR policy; follows local policies in case changes should be implemented
- Makes recommendations regarding work and remuneration policies whilst monitoring the ;
- Improves and simplifies the HR processes; tries to communicate procedures transparently for new and current employees
- Builds business partnership with management team, advising in overall HR matters;
- Leads annual performance management and company salary review, coordinates compensation&benefits processes;
- Manages HRM services including recruitment and selection, learning &development, talent management, appraisals,;
- Develops employer branding in fairs and industry events
- Reports to management and provide decision support through HR metrics;
- Designs the annual HR budget, oversees all HRM&Payroll costs;
- Provides monthly and annual HR reports and analysis for the Board and authorities, supervises group HR reporting;
Who are we looking for?
An HR professional with a minimum of 8 years of experience
Experience in managing more than one country would be preferred
Excellent communication and organization skills
Advanced level of English
Higher Education in management, economics, psychology or HR preferred.
Sensitive to the needs of others and strong ability to listen and react according to the needs of the internal clients.