Our client is one of the leading construction companies in renewable sector. Currently for their team they are looking for an HR Business Partner to support their local team.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the business unit.
· Excellent listening and empathy skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
· Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office (Excel, Power BI, Power Point).
· Manage dat to day HR tasks
· Assesses and anticipates HR-relates needs.
· Advising on matters requiring knowledge of labor law.
· Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
· Ensures the correct processing of HR information. Manages the HR monthly, quarter and annual basis reports to the global HR team (headcount movements, training actions, recruitment follow up). Validate the monthly payroll.
· Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
· Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
· Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, training needs).
· Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
· Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
· Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
· Provides guidance and input on business unit workforce planning and succession planning.
· Identifies training needs for business units and individual development needs.
· Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up the training budget and to ensure training objectives are met.
· Support ad hoc initiatives and projects as required.
· Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· Minimum of 5 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
· Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and local employment laws.
Very good knowledge of labour law
· Bachelor’s degree (Law, Psychologist, Business Administration).
· Master in Business Administration or Master in Human Resources Management or Master in Industrial Relations are a plus.
· Open mind, working proactively on business needs.
· Capacity to work in a very demanding working atmosphere.
· Get used to work in a very international environment within a very diversity an inclusion organization, be ready to work with top Company Management.
· Acts as an employee champion and change agent.