Our client is one of the leading Independent Power Producers investing in renewable energy sources. For their office in Poland they are now looking for an HR Business Partner to manager their local operations and support their growing team.
This person develops, implements and maintains processes and procedures to enhance Human Resources (HR) services. Leads the administration of benefits-related HR policies, practices and objectives to contribute to an employee-oriented, high-performance culture.
- Responsible for the day to day activities of the HR process under his/her responsibility.
- Provide HR function advice to employees
- Strong knowledge of Polish legal labor framework and practical realization
- Work towards standardization of methods and systems in all areas;
- Analyze, solve and report projects assigned under the HR process under its responsibility with autonomy.
- Could perform, among others
o Oversees program administration for all benefits plans;
o Advises employees on the benefits package;
o Serves as the primary liaison between employees and benefits providers;
o Assists employees with benefits-related issues on a daily basis;
o Prepares submittal of benefits documents to various vendors;
o Manages the annual open-enrollment process;
o Assists with the annual benefit plan renewal process;
o Assists with analysis and communications regarding compensation administration;
o Assists with job classification, analysis, and evaluation as needed;
o Assists HR manager with the activities under its responsibility.
o Provides monthly headcount and other needed information to counter-parts in the company;
o Produces ad hoc reports as required;
o Additional duties as required
Academic Skills Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources Management or a related field
Professional Experience (years): Between 3 and 5 years
Required professional experience Strong HR Specialist knowledge in the area of expertise and with exposure to other areas of the Human Resources functions.
Required Knowledge: Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software; Experience with website content and development preferred
Languages: Polish mother tongue; fluent in English (read, write, speak);
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- High attention to detailOFFER: attractive salary and benefits package, trainings, private health insurance, yearly bonus, lunch vouchers, among others.