Our client is an international construction company specialising in wind and solar energy plant construction with over 25 years in the market. With international projects in all continents completed, and a track record of projects in Romania, they are now growing their team in the country and looking for an Office and HR Coordinator for their office in Bucharest.
In this position you will be responsible for administration work:
- Organising sensitive project documentation as well as archiving all financial documentation
- Organising meetings, trips, meeting schedules for the higher management locally and in the HQ
- Being in contact with some external providers.
- Managing the budget for office equipment purchases and team building events
HR responsibilities and knowledge desired:
- Knowledge of basic HR law and regulations in Romania
- Ability and experience in reviewing employment contracts
- Experience in managing employee documentation
- Experience in payroll (interpretation of payroll sheets, as this function will be externalised)
- Support in the recruitment process for different roles within the company
- Analysing different benefits options
The company offers:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The opportunity to work in international projects with a multicultural team