Our client is one of the leading investors in the world in solar and wind farms. One of the most important players in Romania in the renewable energy sector. For their local team we are now looking for a Head of Operations and Maintenance, who will be responsible to plan, coordinate and ensure the operation of the wind/solar farms, managing staff, optimize resources and outsourcing and take into account the best business opportunities in accordance with the strategy of the Company in order to ensure the availability and efficiency of the production installations in a sustainable way. Other accountabilities in this position will include:
- MANAGEMENT AREA – Exercise direction and leadership of the employees in charge, set goals, objectives and responsibilities, define indicators for measuring and evaluating results, encourage and motivate people, and assist in the budgeting area all with the aim of contributing to the development of their collaborators and ensure the fulfilment of the objectives of the area.
- ANALYSIS OF THE OPERATION OF THE WIND/SOLAR FARMS – Analyse the operation of all wind/solar farms in the country and know their conditions and periodic evolution for possible areas of improvement.
- OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE POLICY – Fulfil the maintenance policies set by the management of all wind/solar farms in order to achieve the objectives and optimize the cost-benefit balance including Cost control management for the project under his area of responsibility.
- PROFITABILITY AND EFFICIENCY OF THE WIND/SOLAR FARMS – Identify and explore the best ways to ensure the maximum profitability and efficiency of operation in each wind/solar farm. Involved on Budgeting creation and optimization.
- NEW INVESTMENTS – Assist in the search and selection of new investments in wind/solar farms to achieve profitable conditions for maintenance and operation.
- COMPANY POLICY AND LEGAL COMPLIANCE – Encourage, promote and monitor policies for the prevention of industrial accidents, environment and quality to ensure the implementation and compliance of projects under his responsibility.
- INTERACTION BETWEEN DIRECTIONS/DEPARTMENTS – Ensure coordination and teamwork with other areas of the organization to facilitate implementation of interrelated activities.
- Senior Engineer (engineering university studies)
- Minimum experience level:
- 3 years in senior positions in industrial plants
- 4 years in the management of power plant
- Certification: ANRE, level IVB
- Specific knowledge preferred: technology of power farms, cost-benefit analysis, maintenance techniques, flow analysis, analysis of profitability of investment, wind/solar technology, monitoring operating parameters
- English skills: medium to advanced