We are seeking to recruit a detail-oriented, analytically strong Financial Modeller, who would be responsible for building new and reviewing and improving existing complex financial models for the purpose of financing (project finance) and internal financial analysis and controlling.
- Design financial models, review and improve existing models for the purpose of project financing as well as for internal management information
- Perform sensitivity analyses
- Contribute to budget and forecasts models
- Define, create and maintain various databases related to projects and economic metrics in
order to build and adequately document long-term financial models
- Cooperate with the Project team and corporate teams
- Understand the key drivers of performance and their impact on financial models
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- CIMA/ACCA/FCA is a plus
Polish, English – fluent
- Experience in analysing large amounts of data
- Experience in building and running financial models is required
- Experience in Project Finance process would be a strong plus
- Experience in the renewable energy sector would be a plus
• Experience in M&A valuation models would be considered a plus
- Demonstrable Business, economic and financial knowledge/experience (including financial modelling, forecasting of cash flow statement. P&L and Balance Shreet)
- Knowledge of energy or other infrastructure projects, knowledge of renewable energy sector
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Location in Warsaw. Occasional travel may be required.