Our client is one of the leading European investor in renewable energy projects. Currently for their team in Poland we are looking for a Financial Assistant for their Financial Department. This is a great opportunity for a Financial or Accountancy junior professional to expand their knowledge in finance and accounting within renewable energy and utilities infrastructural investments.
- Support in Preparing Financial Reports: Assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Handling Financial and Corporate Documentation: Managing and archiving financial & corporate documentation, such as invoices, contracts, bills, bank statements and other.
- Data Entry into Accounting Systems: Entering data into the accounting system.
- Budget Preparation and Monitoring: Assisting in budget creation, monitoring expenditures, and assistance in preparing variance analyses.
- Cooperation in Closing the Month/Financial Year: Assisting in the monthly and annual financial closing process, including the preparation of necessary adjustments and reconciliations.
- Support in the Audit Process: Preparing documentation and supporting senior financial staff with external auditors during financial audits.
- Payment Management: Monitoring payment deadlines and controlling settlements.
- Communication with Other Departments: Collaborating with other departments to obtain and transmit financial information.
- Education: Higher education preferred, or in the final years of study.
- Professional Experience: Preferably 1 year of experience in a similar role or in a finance department.
- Knowledge of IT Tools: Proficient in MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel). While not a requirement, additional profound knowledge of Excel and/or willingness to further develop this skill will be considered a huge advantage.
- Basic Knowledge of Databases (or willingness to learn): As an additional asset, basic knowledge of database systems, especially those integrated with MS Office, such as MS Access, is appreciated.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze financial data.
- Organizational Skills: Good work organization, ability to prioritize tasks and work to deadlines.
- Communication: Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of English enabling fluent communication and work with documentation (minimum B2).
Our client offers:
- Permanent long term position based on a an Umowa Zlecenie or B2B contract.
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- Development and training opportunities within the company
- Attractive salary
- Preferable 5 days of work in the offices in Wilanów, but some home office work could also be discussed.