Our client is an international investor in wind and solar projects all around the world. A global corporation now actively developing in different parts of the world including the US, Europe and Asia Pacific. For its team in France based in Lyon we are now looking for a candidate for the position of Accounting, Tax and Finance responsible to coordinate the relationship with the external financial services providers and act as an internal point of contact in all matters related to accounting and finance. Your main responsibilities in this position will be:
- Management of payments and receipts
- Treasury management
- Interaction with banking entities
- Support in investment decision making
- Implementation and control of operational procedures (Regularly reviewing systems,updates and improvements)
- Analysis of works deviations
- Preparation of weekly reports to the Financial Management
- SAP management together with internal teams and accounting firm
- Preparing business income tax returns and statements for audits.
- Assisting in financial planning
- Engaging regularly with clients and maintaining strong relationships.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field.
- 2 years’ experience as a tax accountant or similar
- Proactivity and ability to work as a team
- Good interpersonal and communication
• Knowledge of French tax framework knowledge
• Financial reporting (deviation analysis)
• Invoicing management
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software. SAP
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
We are offering a permanent employment contract, opportunity to work partly from home, attractive salary and benefits, opportunities to grow within an international energy group with operations in 3 continents