Our client is an international company focused on the construction of large commercial and industrial project. For their technical-commercial team we are looking for a Technical and Commercial Expert. In this role you will design and manage the quotation of photovoltaic installations for self-consumption of B2B clients, ensuring the feasibility of the project.
- Design and budgeting of photovoltaic energy installations for industrial clients, as well as the development of the necessary studies.
- Support to the commercial team to assess the feasibility and profitability of the economic proposals presented to customers.
- Coordination with the Operations team to ensure that projects are completed within budget and on time.
- Preparing technical documentation for tenders or customer requests.
- Previous experience of at least 2 years as a solar project engineer within the B2B branch, doing complex projects or tenders.
- Experience with technical documentation of photovoltaic installations
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office, mainly Excel and Power Point.
- PVSol, PVsyst and IECO proficiency is a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Team skills
Permanent contract, attractive salary and benefits package
Opportunity to grow within the company