Our client is an international energy investor with operations in over 15 countries and a large project portfolio in both wind and solar. They also have a sister company specialised in solar PV commercial rooftop development.
For their office in Lyon we are now looking for an Executive Office Assistant to help manage the daily administrative operations of the office as well as be an administrative support for the company’s management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Assist with facilities space planning and new office set-up;
- Manage Office Manager budget and negotiations with suppliers;
- Acting as link between international offices;
- Liaising with IT on any issues within the office and implementing work required;
- Take responsibility on invoicing, payments and receipts;
- Ensure the invoices and its payments are paid in time;
- Responsible for organization and implementation of several event activities, organization of meetings, travels, and accommodation, including booking meeting rooms, catering, and management of expense reports when required;
- Assistance with documentation managed in HR department and point of contact with external providers for payments;
- Support in the organization of files, visits, and management of office materials needed;
- Prioritize workload involving multiple projects/timelines with minimal guidance;
- Use advanced level software programs such as Excel and PowerPoint to create graphs, charts, spread sheets, and reporting presentations when needed;
- Maintain HR database entries, departures, incidents, and archives;
- Support employees benefits.
COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE:
Office support experience for a small to mid- size employee environment.
English and French are mandatory;
• Strong computer skills specifically Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task;
• Ability to collaborate and work with diverse constituencies;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Experience with CRMs is a plus.
The company offers the opportunity to grow and develop in an international organization
Attractive salary and benefits