Our client is one of the leaders in the wind energy sector and currently for their finance controlling department they are searching for a Subsidiaries Controller for their European Division.
As Subsidiaries Controller for Division Europe, you will be responsible for enforcement of Company Corporate Accounting and Controlling and internal control policies and procedures; reports directly to Controlling and Finance Director Division Europe.
- Coordinates period end close (e.g. month-end, quarter etc.) with specific focus and direct responsibility for “non-SAP” entities (i.e. interface towards external bookkeeping companies)
- Ensures all financial reports are prepared according to Company corporate accounting policies and IFRS standards in a timely manner
- Coordinates annual independent audit and preparation of annual Financial Statements and tax documents for “non-SAP” entities
- Prepares reports that summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position with specific focus on Divisional Administration overheads costs (i.e. staff costs, OPEX)
- Supervises the Budget process across the division for the Divisional Administration function; ensures technical support to both local teams and Corporate Controlling
- Ensures rental contracts are handled according to IFRS 16 Company Group policy across the division; provides monthly IFRS 16 postings for “non-SAP” entities
- Maintains a professional and effective relationship with local Finance / Commercial management and staff while simultaneously coordinating with Company Corporate functions for guidance and direction
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
+ Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent. Advance degree or CPA certification a plus.
+ ideally five years related experience.
+ Must possess a strong understanding of IFRS requirements and financial controls.
+ Working knowledge of forecasting and financial reports.
+ Ability to work with all levels of management.
+ Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workload.
+ Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
+ Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and German.
+ Proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Power BI
+ Proficient in SAP FI/CO
+ Excellent presentation skills.
+ Strong teamwork orientation and flexibility to adapt to frequent organization changes.
We are offering a permanent placement in a stable company with over 30 years of experience in the industry and one of the leaders in renewable product development, attractive salary and benefits package and a great and dynamic team.