Our client is one of the leading wind turbine manufacturers in the world. Currently for their new wind project in Możejki, they are looking for a technical team to manage the operations and maintenance of the wind farms.
Working as part of a Service Area a service technician shall mainly provide technical support to the Lead Technician and carry out work in various wind parks within the Service area. The work will include general, as well as specialized work together with the local teams in our service regions.
- Analyze defects with phone-contact to Lead Technician/RFS team
- Autonomously simple repairs of turbines, troubleshooting and faultfinding
- Carry out complex repair-processes in collaboration with the Lead technician/RFS
- Carry out planned maintenance-/inspection-activities with subcontractors
- Reporting to local dispatcher by phone, e-mail
- Fill in reports and checklists in order to completely inform Local Operations Manager
- Inform customer in case of works&stops on the turbine
- Carry out repair or exchange of main components
- Check inventory of spare parts stock and be responsible for material on site
- Standard monitoring of booked service reports and steering of service process to book expenses correctly
- Guarantee that tasks are realized with high quality and in time
- Realization of tasks in the most economical way for the company
- Responsible for material, tools and property of the company
- Carry out tasks in accordance with Nordex manuals and regulationsKeep all H&S related instructions and guidelines. Work safely for material and personnel
Who are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of vocational experience
- Knowledge of the company specific programs, products and services is a benefit
- Basic H&S knowledge and ability to develop further in this area
- Used to deal with IT-Tools
- Industrial automation experience is a benefit (INTERBUS, PROFINET)
- Technical education/training or comparable training and knowledge.
- Certified to work as electrician at least up to 1000V (up to 35 kV is a benefit)
- Experienced to use data processing adequately
- Good English language skills (read, write and speak fluently)
- Excellent communicator, able to work in a team and open to learn new skills
- Enthusiastic about work and flexible
- Ready to adapt to difficult situations
Our client offers an attractive salary and benefits package as well as bonus for performance among other benefits. In case of your interest, don’t hesitate to send your cv.