Our client is one of the leading IPPs and investors in renewable energy utility scale projects in the world with over 14 years of experience in Poland. Currently due to an expansion of the company they are looking for Senior Project Manager.
- DEVELOPMENT OF THE BUSINESS PLAN – Collaborate in the identification of suitable geographical locations in which to construct wind farms in order to contribute to the achievement of the business plan objectives.
- RELATIONS WITH THE AUTHORITIES – Keep the progress on the projects under your control up to date, promote the interchange of information and ensure that the objectives are met, in order to allow the progress of the running projects to be monitored. Establish a network of high level contacts throughout the Poland with frequent ground presence. To establish proper relations during project development and construction.
- RELATIONS WITH LANDOWNERS – Negotiate with the landowners the transfer of use of the affected ground for the wind farms, the power lines and the substations. To establish proper relations during project development and construction. Securing the land for future investments (wind & solar)
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – In charge of projects from the identification of opportunities to the launch of their operations, following the company’s processes. Guarantee the fulfilment of delivery time and project costs from the beginning of the promotion stage, throughout the construction and until the beginning of operation. To supervise Wind and PV projects from PM perspective during construction.
- COORDINATION – Supervise and coordinate teams involved for each projects phase (engineering, construction, purchasing, financing, Energy assessment, environment, legal consultancy…), in order to ensure the complete coordination of all interventions.
- BUSINESS PLAN AND BUDGET ELABORATION – Take part in the definition and updating of the business plan and budget elaboration as regards the project assigned; take on the responsibility of fulfilling the delivery time and project costs in the assigned areas. Propose and support investment in those areas in order to achieve the objectives defined for the business unit.
- INSTITUTIONAL REPRESENTATION – Represent the Company before transport and distribution energy-producing organizations and other organizations in the sector, and before Public Administration and Elected people with the aim of defending the Company’s strategic interests.
- ACADEMIC LEVEL
- University Degree
- Preferable engineering
- REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in Project Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in wind and/ or PV projects management
- Project management PMI or Prince diploma preferred
- SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE
- Sound knowledge of environmental, construction and energy law
- Permitting process: local master plan, environmental circumstances decisions, zooning decisions, building permit, operation permit, generation license, other
- Polish and English
- SKILLS / COMPETENCES
- Understanding of commercial, legal, financial, engineering, permitting, procurement processes for complex projects executed under international organization
- Demonstrated project management acumen, soft-skills, negotiation skills, business models customer relationship building, results orientation, critical thinking around strategic industry and market trends, ability to communicate and effectively influence a wide range of stakeholders (executive, government, technical, general public)
- Experience in establishing working relationship and contacts to local authorities