Our client is one of the largest energy generations companies in the world focused in renewables energy investments, now building their team in Budapest. They have solar projects under construction and development in Hungary and are looking to expand the team by recruiting an Office Manager- HR Specialist to support the local team.
This hybrid Office Manager & HR Specialist position will be in charge of giving support from the administrative, secretarial and Human Resources local tasks; creating technical documents, interfacing with internal and/or external contacts and managing confidential information and files per the Management Team Officer and accomplishing tasks timely; contributing to the overall needs of the department.
Also, will develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures to enhance Human Resources (HR) services. Leads the administration of benefits-related HR policies, practices and objectives to contribute to an employee-oriented.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Proactively manage the Management Team Officer’s agenda; i.e. actively booking the schedule and not only reacting to the Officer’s requests
- Actively filing documentation in a structured way.
- Maintain the agenda for the Management Team Officer and area directors and organizing the information in an efficient manner. Maintain an updated mailing list for the Management Team Officer. Receive and accommodate the departmental visits and phone calls.
- Collaborate with the travel agency to book all flight itineraries requested by the corresponding department. Approve invoices for booked flights/hotels.
- Place supply material orders with suppliers in order to ensure supplies are on-hand for employees. Manage and order business cards for employees and catering for the departmental meetings.
- Manage meeting rooms requests– make the reservation and prepare necessary material and/or equipment (videoconference, screen, projector, slip-chart, notebooks, pens, etc.).
- Support the Management Team Officer with administrative support such as faxing, binding, drafting letters, translations and changes in presentations either directly or via external companies.
- Prepare Board of Directors or Management Team documents.
- Coordinate and review all invoices for Management Team Officer´s final approval/ signature.
- Keep the Management Team Officer informed of all incoming messages, needed signatures, requests, etc.
- Assists HR manager with the activities under its responsibility.
- Assist on all HR processes and procedures.
- Analyze, solve and report to HR local HR projects and potential issues.
Languages: Mother tongue. Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
5-8 years of administrative and Human Resources experience
Knowledge of Local labor law is a plus
Skills and competencies:
- Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks effectively
- Pleasant personality and fostering team environment
- Strong proofreading and writing skills
- Great communication skills
- Proficient computer skills (WORD, excel, powerpoint, internet, etc.)
- Teamwork skills
- Organization skills