Our client is an international investment fund with a large portfolio of energy solar projects in Hungary and also in other parts of the world. Currently for their growing team based in Budapest, they are looking for a Junior Accountant.
Jr Accounting Administrator
- Administer proper coding and manage invoices and document all processes and systems.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all accounting inquiries
- Maintain files on all account payables and update records as required.
- Maintain all files and invoices archive
- Provide support to administration staff
- Manage petty cash and prepare petty cash reports
- Coordinate with management and recommend improvement in quality of accounting and provide operational support
- Coordinate with external accountants to ensure the accuracy of the information provided
Skills required for this position:
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Organizational skills
- Computer proficiency
- Associate’s degree in accounting, business, administration, or similar.
- At least one year of accounting experience.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office and Outlook.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- The ability to collaborate with coworkers, clients, and suppliers.