Our client is a one of the major players in offshore wind project development, that also builds and operates projects all over the world. Currently for their Warsaw Team they are looking for a Document Controller with experience in large infrastructure projects.
- Responsible for Management of the Projects Document control system and team.
- Develop and implement the knowledge management strategies.
- Providing an excellent service to project and wider team to allow accurate recording and sharing of information.
- Responsible for organizing and developing regular reporting of project to sponsor and other stakeholders.
- Coordination of Board Papers and sharing of information to project stakeholders.
- Manage the Project Compliance register ensuring project meets all of its commitments to 3rd parties.
Degree in Economics or suitable degree.
The project has an international team of employees and the working language is English.
Candidates need to be fluent in English both spoken and written. Other languages will be highly valued.
- Similar experience working in Joint Venture project and grand scale projects.
- Range of IT Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Develops Understanding and General Overview of the Company ́s Projects.
- Results Oriented
- Good Interpersonal
- Communication Skills.
Location in Warsaw. Occasional travel may be required.