Our client, a worldwide investor in renewable energy, will implement a Microsoft Dynamics 365 full-suite ERP system. With an implementation company chosen the company is now looking for a full time ERP Project Manager to run the project on our behalf and in cooperation with the company’s partners.
The ERP Project Manager will report to the group CEO and will have prominent exposure to and interaction with executive management and company directors.
- End-to-end management of the ERP implementation project.
- Prepare and perform the roll-out and optimization together with our partners.
- Empower the organization and its user to work in the new environment.
- Manage the external implementation consultant.
- Manage internal resources across the organization to contribute to the project’s success.
- Ensure the project performance meets our expectation in terms of quality, time, and costs.
- Expert experience in working directly in the Microsoft service environment
- 7+ years of experience experience in project and multi-project management
- Expertise in MSD365
- Sound knowledge field of change management and digitization oforganizations
- Problem-solver, pro-active and results-oriented
- Effective skills to engage and communicate with all stakeholders
- Knowledge of English is a must, German or Polish a nice to have
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- Opportunity to have international and regional experience
- Company tools