Our client is one of the most well known and successful wind and solar developers and IPPs in the country. For their growing team in Warsaw, they are now looking for an experienced Engineering Specialist.
- Execution of the development of engineering and designs in the different stages: predesign, basic, executive and tender project, supervise technical feasibility of those ones assuring company technical standards and project specific conditions.
- Ensure the preparation, in time and form of projects and technical documentation needed for obtaining all necessary permits and authorisations.
- Challenge Technical Standards applicability and verify and justify deviations from them, in order to assure the technical solvency and the technical-economic efficiency of the projects.
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative engineering processes.
- Ensure strong communication between local E&C teams and Corporate Areas to facilitate exchange of information and in order to implement change, improvements and best practices
- Support the elaboration of the specifications for basic and executive projects; supervise the technical adequacy of them, ensuring the compliance with company standard and other specific project restraining in close coordination with Corporate Areas.
- Provide specialized technical support in the tender processes and assists E&C teams and, if only indirectly, Purchasing Department in the adjudication negotiation to guarantee the best technical-economic conditions in the awarding.
- Establish relationships with the main suppliers and providers for the whole value chain in order to include the most efficient technical and economical options to the engineering designs for each site, comparing with the recommendations from Corporate Solar Technology Department.
- Understand and apply policies to prevent occupational hazards, environment and quality to ensure implementation and compliance on tasks under their responsibility.
Engineering bachelor degree in electrical, mechanical works, civil works or similar.
At least 3 years’ experience in design and redaction of different kind of RES projects.
Experience in managing and supervision of engineering projects.
Experience in coordination and planning in engineering teams and external engineering companies
- Knowledge about Solar PV softwares: PVSyst, Helios 3D, HST, PV Complete would be a plus
- Proactive and resolutive skills
- Soft skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Plan, Organize and Prioritize
- Electric and/or civil and/or mechanical works knowledge.
- Skills in multidisciplinary team coordination
- Skills in Project Management
- Normative and regulations.
- AutoCad 3D Civil Design