Our client is one of the leading IPPs and investors in renewable energy utility scale projects in the world with over 14 years of experience in Poland. Currently due to an expansion of the company they are looking for an Engineering Specialist for their engineering team in Poland. In this role you will collaborate actively in the development of engineering designs in the different phases: pre-design, basic engineering design and executive project of RES projects (specially PV plants, Wind Farms and ancillary installations) in coordination with local and corporate teams assuring the most optimized designs and the inclusion of all technical specifications in their most upgrade version in order to guarantee technical suitability and technical and economic efficiency.
- ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT:
- Execution of the development of engineering and designs in the different stages: predesign, basic, executive and tender project, supervise technical feasibility of those ones assuring technical standards and project specific conditions.
- Ensure the preparation, in time and form of projects and technical documentation needed for obtaining all necessary permits and authorisations.
- Challenge Technical Standards applicability and verify and justify deviations from them, in order to assure the technical solvency and the technical-economic efficiency of the projects.
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative engineering processes.
- Ensure strong communication between local E&C teams and Corporate Areas to facilitate exchange of information and in order to implement change, improvements and best practices
- ENGINEERING SPECIALIZED SUPPORT:
- Support the elaboration of the specifications for basic and executive projects; supervise the technical adequacy of them, ensuring the compliance with company standard and other specific project restraining in close coordination with Corporate Areas.
- Provide specialized technical support in the tender processes and assists E&C teams and, if only indirectly, Purchasing Department in the adjudication negotiation to guarantee the best technical-economic conditions in the awarding.
- PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT:
- Establish relationships with the main suppliers and providers for the whole value chain in order to include the most efficient technical and economical options to the engineering designs for each site, comparing with the recommendations from Corporate Solar Technology Department.
- COMPANY POLICY AND LEGAL COMPLIANCE: Understand and apply policies to prevent occupational hazards, environment and quality to ensure implementation and compliance on tasks under their responsibility.
- ACADEMIC LEVEL
Engineering bachelor degree in electrical, mechanical works, civil works or similar.
- REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
At least 3 years’ experience in design and redaction of different kind of RES projects.
Experience in managing and supervision of engineering projects.
Experience in coordination and planning in engineering teams and external engineering companies
- SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE
- Electric and/or civil and/or mechanical works knowledge.
- Skills in multidisciplinary team coordination
- Skills in Project Management
- Normative and regulations.
- AutoCad 3D Civil Design
- SKILLS / COMPETENCES
- Knowledge about Solar PV softwares: PVSyst, Helios 3D, HST, PV Complete would be a plus
- Proactive and resolutive skills
- Soft skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Plan, Organize and Prioritize
Attractive salary and yearly bonus
Private health insurance including dental
Among other benefits
Hybrid mode of work (2 days from home per week, 3 days in the office)