- Provides support and engineering assessment of applied solutions for large and / or complex renewable energy projects within cost, time and quality constraints;
- Collaborating with multi-department management and other stakeholders to locate technology opportunities and to develop and prioritize projects;
- support the development department in the field of commissioning the design and defining technological requirements for construction projects of renewable energy installations.
- Support of Project Managers in Construction Department and in other VPS branches in the field of technology and project engineering in phase development, preinvestment and construction;
- Monitors the development of renewable energy technologies and analyzes the possibilities of their use in the company’s projects;
- Evaluation of projects submitted as Ready to Build and evaluate the necessary modifications and optimalization and adjustments in order to optimize their construction and operation;
- Providing support to the process of technological and engineering supervision in the projects implemented within the group of companies
Serves as the main support for internal consultancy in the field of technology definition and engineering for projects carried out at VPS in Poland and in branches abroad; Supports internal stakeholders in the technology assessment for acquired projects and optimization possibilities. Collaborates in decision-making with Energy Assesment, Procurement and Construction in project optimization. Influences strategic decisions made by the Management Board and supports decisions of Development and Construction Departments in the selection of the most effective technologies and engineering for projects.
University Degree in University in Engineering / Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Advanced English, other foreign language is an asset;
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills;
- Advanced Auto-Cad and other engineering software skills
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Familiarity with GIS system and windPro program
- analytical skills
- independence in defining goals, assessments and conclusions; defining best technological solution according final costs of installation
- knowledge of design methods; familiar with designing process and technological evaluations, calculations;
- knowledge of the analysis of expenditure and end-life costs of infrastructure installations
Our client offers an attractive salary and benefits package, yearly bonus, trainings, private health insurance among other benefits.