Our client is a global developer based in London, with over 14 years of experience in project development and excellent expertise in the Italian markets among othe regions of the world. The organization is currently looking for an Engineering Manager with experience in both the technical DD of projects, technical risk assessment and project development experience including permitting, regulatory & legal management and the coordination of different areas involved in the process (environmental, energy assessment, layout, real estate etc).
He/she will provide support to the project development team in the different permitting process stages of renewable energy plants.
· Support the development of new renewable energy projects;
· Review of project documents issued by the internal team and third party;
· Technical evaluations of projects by means of dedicated software like AutoCAD, QGIS, PVDesign and PVSyst;
· Develop key technical and general relations;
· Dealing with ENEL / Terna / authorities, and close interaction with external stakeholders;
· Coordination with all the stakeholders involved in the permitting process (local regulator, DNOs, TNOs, municipalities, public authorities) to comply with the regulations;
· The activity will concern different areas of technical project development, including: connections to the electrical grid, permitting process (Autorizzazione Unica / Valutazione di impatto Ambientale), design of the plants, other activities related to project development;
· Project study/feasibility/analisys.
· Engineering or other technical degree;
· Solid, proven knowledge of the italian renewable energies market;
· Years of solid experience in the technical planning and/or development of photovoltaics and wind plants;
· Strong proactive attitude, self-management and team interaction;
· Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, GIS software (Quantum GIS), Google Earth, PVSyst, PVDesign;
· Language Skills: Fluent Italian and English;
· Driving license and availability to travel from time to time;
· Strong understanding of Italian regulatory framework;
· Solid knowledge of PV and wind technology;
· Availability to move to London (UK).
What are we offering
· Permanent position.
· Full time, 40h per week
· Salary: TBD
· The role is offering the possibility to work in a dynamic, fast growing company in the field of the renewables energies;
· Benefits: laptop, mobile phone, other TBD;