Our client is one of the leading wind turbine manufacturers in the world with a solid position in Estonia and the Baltics. For their growing team they are now looking for a Wind Turbine Technician with knowledge of eletrical or electromechanical maintenance.
Electrical education on vocational or higher level
- Ideally, two- three years of electrical experience (can be less)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to troubleshoot and think analytically
- Ability to communicate using English (read documents, write basic emails, be able to communicate with international teams)
- “can do” attitude and team working skills
- Flexibility in working time and are
- You will need to meet the physical demands of working in the turbines; working in heights, climbing
- You will need to use English on the job as many instructions, trainings and internal communications are available only in English
- You will report to the Local Operations Manager (located in Lithuania).
The company offers trainings, opportunity to grow within the structures of the organization, help in transport to and from the farm among other benefits.